Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 9: Psalm 27; Psalm 28; Psalm 29; Psalm 30; Psalm 31; Psalm 32



The Lord Is My Light and My Salvation – Psalm 27

  • David's psalm, a hymn of expressing and cultivating confidence in life situations.

The Lord Is My Strength and My Shield – Psalm 28
  • David's psalm, a lament for help amid the threat of evildoers.

Ascribe to the Lord Glory – Psalm 29
  • David's psalm, a hymn of praise to God for His awesome power.

Joy Comes in the Morning – Psalm 30
  • David's psalm, composed for the dedication of the temple. It expresses personal thanksgiving for God's repeated care and deliverance.

Into Your Hand I Commit My Spirit – Psalm 31
  • David's psalm, a lament that seeks God's help in times of trouble with enemies.

Blessed Are the Forgiven – Psalm 32
  • David's maskil, a hymn of thanksgiving for the forgiveness of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment